Sunday, February 07, 2010

sesi 'hati kuntum'~ (sad-luv quotes)


* don't frown... u never know who is falling in love with ur smile...

* don't cry over anyone who won't cry over u..


* what do u do when the only person who can make u stop crying is the person who made u cry?


* the hardest thing to do is to watch the one u love, love somebody else~

* When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness;
instead keep your head up high
and gaze into heaven for that is where your
broken heart has been sent to heal.

* What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose


* the hardest part of holding on is letting go.

* “one night the moon asked me, ‘if he makes you cry, why don’t you leave?’…
i looked at the moon and said, ‘would you ever leave your sky?’'

* Please don’t wake me, Im dreaming that you love me,
Don’t be cruel you already shattered my heart, don’t shatter my dreams




No comments: